LoTSS data release 1 (DR1) is described by Shimwell et al. (2019). It consists of images at the full resolution (6 arcsec) and sensitivity (better than 0.1 mJy/beam) of Dutch LOFAR at a central frequency of 144 MHz over 400 square degrees in the region of the HETDEX Spring field. Over 325,000 sources are detected. The data release includes optical counterparts for 71% of the radio sources (Williams et al. 2019) and photometric redshifts for these sources (Duncan et al. 2019).
- From the ASTRON VO:
- Direct download from this site:
- Radio source catalogue from Shimwell et al (2019)
- Radio images from Shimwell et al (2019)
- Catalogue of HETDEX associations and optical IDs and corresponding component catalogue from Williams et al (2019).
- Value-added catalogue column description
- Catalogue of morphological classifications and readme file from Mingo et al. (2019) -- version 2.
- Catalogue of environments and readme file from Croston et al. (2019)